Mar 28, 2012

Dear Surayya

I wish can suap you right now :')

I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.

Fatin Surayya Mohd Rafiq

Happy Birthday, Selamat Hari Jadi, Sanah Helwah, Saengil Chukha Hamnida my dear sister, May this day bring to you all things that make you smile (: I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy. I cant believe that this year you're going to turn 23 years old. Like 23 is  a big number, and always jadikan kematian as motivasi terbaik dalam hidup. Tingkatkan  amalan untuk hari yang ditunggu.

I miss those moments, three of us before tidur kita pillow talk. About everything, and seems adik beradik kita semua perempuan and sikit, so we are close to each other. The bond yang sangat kuat tu jugak buat bila one of us menangis, kita akan terjangkit menangis sekali, because for us, not fair that sorang antara kita je rasa masalah tu. Me also wanna thank you so much sebab sanggup sacrifice your waktu muda instead of keluar malam or having your own house, nak jaga and tolong tengok tengok kan our parents seems Amirah is in Australia, and yeah me here, Jordan. Semoga Allah sediakan syurga yang special for you, iAllah.

You remember last year I bought a handbag and Revlon lipstick for you? I'm sorry this year I can't afford to buy anything sebab MARA tak masuk duit lagi :( 

CEH

FINEE. Tipu

I got something for you this year :D 

BEATS BY DR DRE !

FINE AGAIINN. I'M LYING. I CAN'T AFFORD BEATS LAH. Nanti I go London I'll buy, IAllah.
So these are your real presents :)


♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥


Cukup doploh tiga hearts = kisses.

Itu je.

Fine, malas sorok.

NAHHH.

Gold Clutch with Oxford Heels

How awesome your sister is kan. Kah kah I know.You don't have to thank me, just study hard and get your best result, future Journalist. And, Abil memang sajaa nak pretend to tak kesah on your birthday but the truth is menggelabah okay. Actually your presents are kinda expensive so I asked Ammu (Pekedai) to lower the price, mula mula he said that that price is special for Malaysian, sekali Abil sebut Sollu A'lan Nabi (Berselawatlah ke atas Nabi Muhammad) macam tersentak dan terus selawat, and terus bagi discount. How great it was! So your presents ada barakah tau :) 

Again. Happy Birthday Sister.

Love, 
Youngest Sister 
Nabilah Hannah

1 comment:

  1. terima kasih, I love you so much! and I love the gifts!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a feedback, any kind of!