Jul 9, 2013

Tenaga

Assalamualaikum (:

 I just woke up. Sekarang macam 643pm and tomorrow is my immune exam *clapclap*
balik dahlah awal pukul 1230pm tadi, balik study jap konon lah. Konon nak bangun pukul 330pm. So basically tomorrow is First Ramadhan that means malam ni start terawih, like my previous post (last year) im going to perform the terawih prayers at Fayha' je hihihi dekat.

Lepas terawih malam ni gotta balik to Kampung and pick my stuff cause i need to study at Aini's today. Esok exam kak. Esok. Im hoping for the best and insyaAllah will my very best. Goodluck Domers tomorrow. Oh and I dont renew yet my BIS thats why my last seen in whatsapp is like two days ago. Tu yang wish abah dengan mom Ramadhan Kareem through FB. 

Take care guys and Selamat Berpuasa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a feedback, any kind of!